Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am 3


Yesterday, I turned 3! "I am almost bigger to Mommy!" I had a special day.


I woke up and there were balloons hanging "in the sky". Mommy put balloons and ribbons on my ceiling fan and on the floor. And she made a big "Happy Birthday" sign with streamers. The first thing I said when I woke up was "It's...my....birthday!"


Grandmom surprised me with a Happy Birthday visit.


Mommy, Daddy, & Ee gave me a bunch of "prizes."


Then Mommy, Daddy, Ee and me went to CHOCOLATE WORLD!!! They have a lot of candy there! We went on the ride 3 times. I love chocolate world. We bought a cupcake with candy on it. Mommy, Daddy, & Ee put 3 candles on it and sang to me after supper.


That was a fun day!


I get 2 birthday parties later this week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you went along to Chocolate World with Mommy, Daddy, & Ee. I'm sure that you did, because you love chocolate just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promises said...

Happy Birthday Princess! :) I love your cute little outfit! :)