Friday, October 5, 2007

Hair Cut

(This is me eating lunch after my haircut)
All week Mommy has been telling me that I am getting my haircut soon. She said that the lady would make my hair wet and the go ch, ch, ch (with scissor motions) and that I would have to sit still.

Well today was the day!

We went in. I didn't want to sit on that big chair all by myself so I sat on Mommy's lap. Mommy said if I was a good girl that I could get a new ball when I was done. I sat there like a brave little girl. The lady, Miss Susan, made my hair wet just like Mommy said, then she started cutting my hair.

The hair fell on my lap and on Mommy. I didn't like that. Miss Susan and Mommy tried to show me how to blow it off or brush it off, but I didn't want any part of that. I couldn't believe it - all that hair. I really don't like hair on me so then I just decided that I had enough and tried to get down. Mommy held me tight so I couldn't. I guess the hair cut was a good idea, because now my hair doesn't get in my eyes.

I barely cried so I did get not 1, but 4 new balls!!!

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

Good Girl!!! Your hair looks very pretty!! You are a very pretty princess!!
I love you,
Grandmom