Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Paintings

I got to school yesterday and my first painting was hanging on the wall! I was very happy to see it there.

For my second painting, we put 2 blobs of (primary) paint on a small piece of paper and then folded the paper together to mix the paint (making secondary colors). These were called "blotter bugs". Yesterday we used markers to make the legs and eyes.
Yesterday we used watercolors to find a hidden picture. (Parents: Very easy. Take a white piece of paper. Draw a picture on it using a white crayon. Then let your kid paint the picture with water colors. The crayon picture is revealed.)



1 comment:

Kelli said...

Princess, I am so happy to see your art work. I think you'll be a famous painter one day and that Mommy should keep every single one of your paintings. :) She's such a great Mommy to sign you up for art camp.