Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Poop Story

This morning Mommy gave Ee and I a bath. After the bath, mommy let me run around naked while she put clothes on Ee. Well I had to poop. So like always I just squatted down and pooped. I don't think Mommy was too happy that I pooped on Ee's bedroom carpet. She said "luckily it wasn't runny". I don't quite understand that.

We went to the pet store and I got to see all kinds of fish, hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, and kitty cats. We even got to see a couple of puppies with their owners!

Anyhow on the way home Ee fell asleep. Mommy just let him in his car seat when we got home. He started waking up and crying. I do not like him crying so I thought I would try to soothe him - since Mommy was sending Grammy an email and wasn't close by. The only thing I had available was the tube of chapstick in my hand. So I not so gently put it in his mouth. This did not soothe him. He just cried harder and Mommy came running. Somehow, I got in trouble for trying to help.

No comments: