Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Introduction

Hi, My name is Princess. I am 22-months-old. My mom thought I should start a blog so that I can keep a record of how I keep her busy these days. I sure do have fun doing things just to see how she responds. She thinks I don't understand much yet, but trust me I do.

Like the other day it was almost bedtime. I asked for a snack "peese" (in a very cute voice). Daddy says "I can't say no to that", I got a snack therefore I didn't have to go to bed right away. The next day my mommy told her friend about this. Now I say "peese" all the time and get what I want. I am finding that it doesn't work all the time, but even if it works some of the time I'm going to continue.

I hope you enjoy hearing my fun stories on a regular basis. I hope to write often.

No comments: